Dual 800 Watt DSP Controlled, 12" Ported Subwoofers with Variable Tuning
Finish:Black Oak Veneer
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
800 watts RMS (2300 watts peak)Amplifier18-250 Hz ±3 dB (20 Hz mode)
16-250 Hz ±3 dB (16 Hz mode)Freq. Response23-250 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
Triple 3”Port Size & #
22" (H) 19.8" (W) 26.6" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PB12-PLUS
The subtleties of jazz, to the chest-crushing bazooka blasts of Hollywood blockbusters. All at a mid-level price.
With 2300 watts peak power and a weight of 127 pounds, this subwoofer is a tank. Many pricey subwoofers don’t stand a chance against its power and precision. This weapon is the embodiment of research and engineering. For action, sci-fi, and scary movies it delivers earth-shaking payloads of bass with precision. Its clean, tight, accurate lows rival professional cinemas. In fact, there are times you may not even hear it at work, but you’ll feel it. On the edge of sub-sonic levels it stirs your senses so well it can give you goosebumps. That said, this isn’t a no-finesse brute. The PB12-Plus delivers music with style. From cello and upright bass, to sax and electric bass, soft passages and subtle scores are deftly rendered with nuance and dimension. The PB12-Plus is definitely armed and ready for duty in your home.
"The PB13-Ultra is a very powerful product that is competently engineered, heavily built, bulletproof, high tech and high output, possessing true extension to below 20Hz and a ton of configurability options. It’s a clear winner."Audioholics, Review by Josh Ricci.
"...the PB13 will challenge you to find a single weakness... It reached the deepest notes with ease, and was very crisp and clear the whole time, without getting muddy or boomy. Did I mention it was smooth? It was oh so smooth."Home Theater Shack, Review by Peter Loeser.
"Simply couldn't get the subwoofer to call mercy even at reference levels with some really tough material."Home Theater Equipment, Review by 'pbc'.
"...the SV Sound PB13-Ultra subwoofer did a remarkable job of providing great bass extension and power to my Quad ESL-989s. I heartily recommend it for its relatively low price, rugged construction, and sturdy drive-unit."Stereophile Magazine, Review by Larry Greenhill.
"Gone are the days of having to talk about a speaker or subwoofer made for movies vs. music. An excellent product like the PB13-Ultra works for everything."Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, Review by John Johnson.
"No home theater is complete without one. It’s like the whole room is breathing and it’s so fast. Witness me says the PB13. There’s no reason not to buy this sub."Z-Reviews, Review
User Ratings & Reviews
NewSledge Amplifier STA-800D: Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
True to the SVS philosophy, the PB12-Plus has been rigorously engineered and designed; meticulous attention is given to how each part will enhance the listening experience. The Sledge STA-800D is no exception.
With digital bass management, room gain compensation, and flexible set up it is fully armed to integrate with your equipment and room characteristics. Its effortless 2300 watts peak power, and 800 watts continuous power, are the foundation of both the PB12-Plus punch, and musical subtlety.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Now in its 5th generation of refinement, the exclusive SVS Plus-12 woofer delivers audiophile-grade sound that is unmatched at this price point. In fact, this driver is so overbuilt, our R&D engineers had to push it with over 2000 watts before it even broke a sweat. From this firm foundation of rugged reliability, the Plus-12 driver delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 18-250 Hz ± 3 dB (20Hz mode)
- 16-250 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- 23-250 Hz & plusmn 3 dB (sealed mode)
- Black gloss or full veneer black oak finish options.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Front-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Rigid and braced Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet.
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included.
- Power cord length: 8 feet.
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 22” (H) x 19.8” (W) x 26.6” (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 22” (H) x 19.8” (W) x 28.3” (D) (with grille).
- Carton Dimensions: 28” (H) x 25” (W) x 35” (D).
- Weight (unboxed): 127 pounds.
- Weight (boxed): 157 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions (palletized): 33” (H) x 26” (W) x 40” (D).
- Shipped Weight (palletized): 168 pounds.
- SVS 12” high performance Plus driver.
- Bifilar wound, 3” diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin.
- Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround.
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround.
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity.
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets.
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise.
- STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power).
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections.
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch.
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PB12-Plus.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings.
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover.
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display.
- Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values.
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR).
Which svs subwoofer
is right for me?
We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions. Just call and we'd be delighted to share our knowledge and advise with you!
I have speakers, which
subwoofer is the perfect match?
Tell us about your speakers and Merlin, our subwoofer selection tool, will evaluate your speaker's specifications and identify the best SVS subwoofer match. It's not magic — it's Merlin.Learn More