Which SVS subwoofer is right for me?We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions.
Which SVS speakers are right for me?We know that sometimes sorting out which speakers are just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions.
Your SVS Bill of Rights: View All
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 18-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 22"(D)
- Overall Dimensions: 21.4" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 25.4" (D) (includes feet, grille, amplifier)
- Weight (unboxed): 66 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 30" (H) x 23" (W) x 27" (D)
- Shipped Weight: 82 pounds
- Rigid and braced Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet
- Fine textured black vinyl finish
- Front-firing driver
- Front-firing 4" high-flow flared port
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Power cord length: 8 feet
- SVS 12” NSD driver
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil with high-temp former
- Nomex linear roll long-throw spider
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround
- Spider-integrated tinsel leads
- Aluminum cone and composite dust cap with SVS logo
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure
- Dual shorting rings and pole extenders to reduce gap induction and distortion
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
- Pole piece vent for greater cooling, low noise, and reduced air compression
- STA-400D Sledge with 400 watts RMS continuous power (800 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA input/output connections
- Fully adjustable low pass filter with Disable setting
- Unfiltered (for daisy-chain) and 80 Hz HPF line level RCA outputs
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PB12-NSD
- Input impedance - 20 kΩ (unbalanced RCA)
Reference grade subwoofer goes deep and hits hard. Obliterates over-priced, under-performing, conventional subwoofers at twice the price.
With 800 watts peak power, the PB12-NSD kicks open the door to a whole new world of bass—then holds it open for your full enjoyment of music and movies. Abundant tight, clean, fast lows are released from recording masters just as they were captured in the studio. Powerful, precise, and equipped with digital signal processing circuitry it’ll pump your home theater full of action. Slam, impact, rumble and roar will have you grinning ear to ear—once you pick your jaw up off the floor. Up your sound pressure levels without maxing out your wallet, choose the PB12-NSD.
Sledge Amplification – Foundation of Epic Performance
True to the SVS philosophy, the PB12-NSD has been rigorously engineered and designed; meticulous attention is given to how each part will enhance the listening experience. The Sledge STA-400D is no exception. With digital bass management, and flexible set up, it is fully armed to integrate with your equipment and room characteristics. Its effortless 800 watts peak power, and 400 watts continuous power, are the foundation of both the PB12-NSD punch, and musical subtlety.
SVS 12" NSD High Output Driver
With SVS, mid-size and affordable doesn’t mean giving up performance. The 12” driver in the PB12-NSD pumps out loads of deep and powerful bass with low distortion, for smooth and accurate performance on music and movies.
Premium Finish, Handsome Styling, Versatile Placement Options, Easy Room Integration
- FEA-optimized motor technology with dual shorting rings and to reduce induction and distortion.
- Vented pole-piece for greater cooling, low noise, and reduced compression artifacts.
- Long-throw suspension with Nomex spider for high output at deep frequencies.
- High-power voice coil and pole piece extension for excellent thermal management.
- Lightweight 12" aluminum cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
With an attractive premium black ash finish, the PB12-NSD has the styling to match its remarkable performance. With dimensions under 22” on all sides, the PB12-NSD allows placement options to bring astounding SVS low end to your listening space.
SVS: The sound you love, at the price you deserve.
- Fine textured black vinyl finish
- Protective curved metal grille
- Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 22" (D)
- Weight: 66 Pounds
Whichever SVS product you choose, you will be confident knowing you are getting the finest audio for the money. Buy now and we’ll ship it to you free. Plus, you’ll have 45 days to audition your SVS purchase at home—with your gear, your settings in your environment. If it’s not to your liking, we’ll pay to ship it back. No hassle. No questions asked.
"Anyone looking for a new affordable high performance subwoofer (Or perhaps two at this price.), would be remiss not to include the PB12-NSD into their considerations..."
Audioholics, Review by Josh Ricci, 2/5/2012. Read Review
"...the most fun you can have for $769."
Real HT Info, Video Review by Marshall Guthrie, 12/22/2011. Watch Review.
"The PB12-NSD is a true reference-grade sub at a super-affordable price, delivering flat response and high output all the way down to 20 Hz."
Sound & Vision Magazine, Review by Brent Butterworth, 11/7/2011. Read Review.
Anyone looking for a new affordable high performance subwoofer (Or perhaps two at this price.), would be remiss not to include the PB12-NSD into their considerations...
| Customer Reviews
|Amplifier||400 watts RMS|
(800 watts peak)
|Port Size & #||Single 4"|
|Freq.Response||18-150 Hz ± 3 dB|
Recommended Accessories for the PB12-NSD:
SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System / $49.99
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System isolates the subwoofer from the flooring, resulting in tighter sounding bass, less rattles in the room, fewer complaints from neighbors and works with any brand of subwoofer which accepts screw-in feet.
SoundPath RCA Subwoofer / Audio Cable / $24.99
Connect your subwoofer to your receiver using high performance, precision-built RCA subwoofer / audio cables with hallmark SVS value. Available in convenient lengths ranging from 1 meter to 15 meters to suit a wide variety of audio applications and room sizes!
Sub-Link 2.4 GHz Wireless Subwoofer System / $79.99
Connect your subwoofer to your system wirelessly with this 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver containing everything necessary for quick and easy set-up and operation.
The PB12-NSD Has Been Added to Your Cart
You've taken the first step! Once your order is complete we'll work with you to arrange shipping, provide setup guides and answer any questions you may have.
Now here's an optional accessory to get your system working when you open the box. Or skip to your cart.
< Continue Shopping
View Cart >
Do you have questions or need assistance with your order? Call us!
1.877.626.5623 M-F: 9-9, Sat: 12-6, Sun: 12-4 (EST)
400 Watt DSP Controlled, 12" Ported Subwoofer