Google Merchant Collection
The PC12-Plus subwoofer is now retired. If you’re looking for a cylinder-shaped subwoofer, SVS has two models available, so you can still get unrivaled low frequency depth, output and performance per inch of floorspace.
The SVS PC-2000 Subwoofer features a 12-inch High-Excursion Driver and 500 Watts RMS, 1,100 Watts Peak Power DSP amplifier to produce deep bass extension and room-shaking output on par with much larger powered subwoofersLearn More About PC-2000
The SVS PC-4000 Subwoofer features a13.5-inch High-Excursion Driver, 1,200 Watts RMS, 4,000+ Watts Peak Power DSP amplifier with Smartphone App for Advanced DSP Control & Custom Presets. The PC-4000 is the pinnacle of SVS cylinder subwoofer designs.Learn More About PC-4000
To research and compare all SVS subwoofers, please visit the main SVS subwoofer page.View All SVS Subwoofers
- Driver | 12"
- Amplifier | 800 watts RMS (2300 watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 18-250 Hz ± 3 dB (20 Hz mode)
16-250 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
23-250 Hz ± 3 dB (sealed mode)
- Port Size & # | Triple 3"
- Dimension | 39.56" (H) 16.63" (W) " (D)
- Weight | 75lbs
4 Foot Compatibility
- SB-1000, SB12-NSD, SB-2000 Pro, SB-3000, SB13-Ultra, SB-4000, SB16-Ultra
- PB-1000, PB12-NSD, PB-2000 Pro, PB-3000
- All Cylinder Models
6 Foot Compatibility
- PB12-Plus, PB13-Ultra, PB-4000, PB16-Ultra