Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System
High-performance 2.1 wireless powered speaker system boasts WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, a 200-watt (50 watts x 4) amplifier, digital crossover, 192KHz/24-bit DAC, DTS Play-Fi app control, Alexa voice control, custom presets, versatile connectivity options; and now, comes in a package with the compact powerhouse SVS SB-1000 subwoofer for deeper and more thrilling bass.
Unleashing heart-pounding bass you can feel with pinpoint accuracy and ‘stop-on-dime’ control, is the compact SB-1000 subwoofer features a 12-inch high-excursion driver with 300+ watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier. Included SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable ensures a pristine connection between speakers and subwoofer.Read More
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. Fast & Free Shipping and Returns.
5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System
Audiophile Speaker System with Modern Digital Convenience
Audiophile clarity, stunning dynamic impact and breathtaking bass combined with future-facing control and connectivity, the SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Speaker System featuring SB-1000 Subwoofer and SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable is HiFi for the modern audiophile. WiFi and Bluetooth enabled with app control via DTS Play-Fi, active crossover and a robust 200-watt (50 watts x 4) amplifier, the Prime Wireless powered speakers deliver a massive soundstage with pinpoint imaging and revealing clarity, as well as a host of control, connectivity and multi-room playback options. Effortless output from the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer adds depth and chest-thumping bass you can feel for performance that far exceeds more expensive 2.1 stereo systems, soundbars and other wireless powered speakers.
At last…convincing and immersive sound goes wireless.
SVS President Gary Yacoubian Discusses Prime Wireless.
- Mains | 1 Prime Wireless Active Speaker and 1 Prime Wireless Passive Speaker
- Subwoofer | SB-1000
- Cable | 5 meter SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
HiFi for the modern audiophile has arrived with the WiFi and Bluetooth enabled SVS Prime Wireless 2.1 Powered Speaker System featuring SB-1000 subwoofer. Enjoy it as a high-fidelity stereo music system, desktop computer speaker system, compact home theater, gaming audio setup or as a “do-it-all” system using the versatile control, connectivity and wireless streaming options. Put any soundbar, Bluetooth speaker or 5.1 home-theater-in-a-box to shame and unleash more thrilling and immersive audio experiences at home with this compact 2.1 powered speaker system.
SVS Prime Wireless Speakers
- True stereo separation from two speakers for more immersive and natural sounding music
- 200-watt (50 Watts x 4) amplifier for effortless power and stunning dynamics
- DTS Play-Fi app control from any smartphone, tablet, Amazon device or Windows PC and multi-room, multi-zone audio streaming over WiFi
- Bluetooth with aptX and AAC for high fidelity wireless streaming from iOS or Android smartphones or tablets
- Sophisticated digital crossover optimizes power delivery to each driver for bold and explosive sound with revealing clarity and commanding bass
- 6 custom presets for instant access to your favorite playlists, Internet Radio stations and streaming music services without needing a phone or tablet
- Critical Listening Mode enables 192KHz/24-bit lossless streaming for the most discerning audiophiles
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control of music
- Line level and optical inputs for advanced AV component connectivity with TVs, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, desktop PCs, laptops and more
- 192KHz/24-bit DAC for pristine sound quality
- Subwoofer output allows easy connection to your favorite SVS or other brand of subwoofer for deeper bass and a more thrilling audio experience
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer
- High-excursion 12-inch driver with dual ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor technology produces extreme output and amazing low frequency extension given the compact cabinet
- 300 watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power Sledge STA-300D amplifier maintains precise control of the driver at all playback levels so you can push to reference volumes without distortion
- Advanced DSP engine also allows for fine tuning of audio playback and easy set-up and integration with Prime Wireless Speakers
- Compact cabinet measuring only 13-inches on all sides fits seamlessly with any room décor making its 24Hz to 260Hz (+/- 3dB) frequency response all the more impressive.
SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
- Pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors maintain pristine signal purity between Prime Wireless Speakers and SB-1000 Subwoofer so your system always sounds its best.
- Five-layer dielectric insulation system rejects all RF and electromagnetic interference for uncompromised audio performance
- Resilient cotton-braided outer jacket shields against scuffing and chaffing for easy handling while providing a high-end look and feel.
Prime Wireless Speaker System
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-25kHz (±3 dB)
- Power: 200-watt (50 watt x 4) RMS Amplifier with optimized power to each driver
- Active Speaker Cabinet Dimensions: 10.24" (H) X 6.10" (W) X 7.21" (D)
- Passive Speaker Cabinet Dimensions: 10.24" (H) X 6.10" (W) X 7" (D)
- 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter: Flush-mounted with FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled playback with broad sweet spot
- 4.5" Midrange Driver: Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and controlled pistonic behavior
- 2.36" Wide-Flared Rear-Firing Port: Renders deeper low frequency output
- Finish Options: Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White
- Left/Right RCA Input Impedance: 20K
- 3.5mm Aux Input Impedance: 20K
- Optical Input: S/PDIF receiver works at a wide range of sampling frequencies between 18 kHz and 96 kHz
- Subwoofer Output: 2V Auto Detecting Low Pass Filter: An active Low Pass Filter at 80Hz is engaged when subwoofer detected
- Standard Active-Passive Speaker Interconnect Cable: 3m / 10ft
Note: 15 ft and 20 ft Prime Wireless Speaker System interconnect cables are available upon request. Please call (877.626.5623) or email us for pricing and to place an order.
- Frequency Response: 24-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Front-firing high-excursion 12" driver delivers deep and effortless bass with precision
- FEA-optimized motor technology with lightweight fiber composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Cabinet Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14"(D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14.6"(D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
- Sledge STA-300D with 300+ watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls
SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Cable Construction Specs:
- Five-layer dielectric isolation system rejects electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference
- Dual balanced conductors made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors, and individually isolated in independent HDPE dielectric jackets - allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
RCA Connector Materials:
- Precision soldered with high grade lead-free solder – Durable and consistent electrical contacts with consistent signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass conductor pin – effective electrical contact and signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass split grounding body – tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding.
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell with white and red marking bands for easy Left and Right designation.
- Center Pin and Outer Ring: Gold-plated brass for optimum signal quality and integrity.
"Command a neutral tonality with great levels of balance and clarity. Good response with taut and punchy bass that extends low into sub-bass territories. Delivers spades of air and separation, filling the room with a sound that handles complex tracks and instrumentals with ease. There was no positional sweet spot, but rather the field of sound was wide and enjoyable from a variety of angles. Coupled with the powerful SB-1000 subwoofer, the system turns into an amazing orchestra of sound, with deep lows, beautifully wide and rich midrange, and extensive treble."
Positive Feedback Reviews the Prime Wireless 2.1 System
"Exactly what you demand from an unbound speaker system that costs a lot more money, except here you don’t have to reach into a higher price bracket. From its extremely good build quality and design to excellent sound quality backed by a reputable company, SVS has crafted something to corner all facets for discerning music lovers."
Popzara Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
"Great design and excellent build quality make them feel like a premium product, even with a low price tag. If your choosing between this kind of speaker and a soundbar, the SVS Prime Wireless Speakers are better than any I’ve heard. They deliver exceptionally high volume levels and great bass. Frequency response was excellent from top to middle and down. In the end, the sound and connectivity experience was quite comprehensive."
Tech.Walla Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System (Israel)
"These speakers played so big that for a minute I thought I had a pair of tower speakers. Imaging was rock solid, wide soundstage, bass was weighty, everything was in its place. This package gives you a ton for your money. If you are looking for a budget-friendly all in one hi-fi system, you need to check these out. Highly Recommended!"
HiFi Trends Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“Sublimely replaces a sound bar, thus offering a superior spatiality. Prime Wireless can also be used very effectively as speakers for a computer, providing high-quality close-up performance. Impressive performance, a clear and powerful sound presence at any level.”
Geekbecois (Canada) Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“Powerful sound presence at any level. The Prime Wireless speakers offer clear high frequencies and superb musicality. With full connectivity, impressive sound quality and easy-to-use application, I recommend the Prime Wireless without any hesitation.”
NextGenHomeTheater Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
"The attack and cleanliness of the mini boxes convinced as well as their high resolution. With a passive loudspeaker, such deep and precise bass from such a small case would be unimaginable. Sound and flexibility are convincing across the board. With its small dimensions, excellent workmanship and not least its very harmonious sound, it is virtually out of competition in its price range."
Stereoplay (Germany) Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“Sound quality is leagues better than any PC only solution, while being just as easy to set up. The highs are crystal clear, the mids are pronounced and bass is handled beautifully. 5 out of 5 flames. Blew me away, with sound quality and dynamic output, all while not sacrificing clarity. Look no further, these speakers should last you a millennia.”
Overclock Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“Deliciously balanced tonality and wonderfully wide dispersion. The utter clarity of their delivery really allows you to dive into the briar patch and sort out the tangle of musical notes…These masochistic little minxes take a full-force whipping and beg for more. I've heard many a full-sized tower speaker setup that didn't boast nearly this level of dynamic ferocity. You'll struggle to find another wireless speaker system that delivers this level of dynamic, tonally balanced, nuanced, and detailed performance while also boasting the level of connectivity. A standout in the burgeoning wireless speaker system marketplace.”
HomeTheaterReview Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“Presented on a wide, deep soundstage. The dynamics were truly impressive -- not just the muted attacks characteristic of nylon strings, but the way the decays highlighted the instruments’ big, woody tones, which were warm and natural throughout their range. Sonically, these little speakers punched well above their weight and price.”
Soundstage Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“They may be small, but they have a big presence in width and depth. Treble is detailed and the bass is impressive for such small speakers. Well-controlled at high volumes and the output capabilities are very impressive. Add to these praises the comprehensive features; inputs for external sources, wireless access to music and multiroom capabilities. This is the High Fidelity of the 2020s.”
On-Smarthome (France) Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“I’m not aware of any other competitive products that can match the sheer number of input and output options, clean and powerful sound dynamics, flexibility of setup on wired Ethernet, WiFi or Bluetooth, or even on the handsome, classic, design language that SVS employs. Maybe they can match one of those categories but nothing matches in all of them. That easily puts both products into the ‘Recommended’ category.”
Home Theater Forum Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System and SoundBase
“The soundstage was wide and engaging, feeling like it filled up the whole room even at low volumes. The level of punch and power was surprising and the clear, tight, compact character of the low-end never felt like it needed help. Also has superb design and will fit in just about any scenario you can think of. An excellent choice if sound quality and versatility is what matters to you.”
The Master Switch Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
"An audiophile statement in both its design philosophy and sonic personality. It will impress with natural timbre mated with superb midrange and upper frequency openness and clarity. Highs were beautifully extended and utterly detailed. Even at such close range, the presentation extended beyond the speakers and was both deep and rock solid. Instruments and voices had dimensionality and were reproduced with remarkable precision from their spots within the spread; they ranged in depth from behind the speakers to sometimes well in front. Hi-fi with modern digital convenience and audiophile sound quality. All for a very affordable price."
Prime Wireless Speaker System Receives Sound & Vision's Top Pick Award
"SVS applied the latest wireless connectivity tech to speakers for those who want more than is offered by the horde of entry-level models. A design for the real world, it delivers great sound quality and a host of features, in a package combining room-friendly dimensions with looks which won’t give your decorator a case of the vapours."
The Telegraph (UK) Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
"The image is so much larger than these little speakers and it’s clear and natural to boot. For $600 you get a lot. Big soundstage, clear imaging, nice looks and they can even handle high-resolution music playback with plenty of volume to fill even large rooms. All this from a small package with no need for an integrated amp, playback device and all the cables that go with it. The SVS Prime Wireless Speaker system is an absolute delight to use."
Reference Home Theater Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
"A well-proportioned and classically handsome speaker that should look as happy in a lounge full of antique furniture as it will in a fashionable pad of modern gear. Delivers a commendably neutral and tonally honest performance and does a good job of presenting a wide and cohesive soundstage. Consistently impressive, it easily earns our recommendation."
Prime Wireless Receives the AVForums Recommended Award
“Their ability to 3D image is uncanny, you’ll find yourself appreciating music that’s well produced. They deliver a crisp sound that lets you listen deeply into the mix. For standing out in a crowded field of wireless speakers that simply do not sound as good, SVS gets a Top Choice award for 2018. It’s a high-performance audiophile-quality lifestyle-friendly solution to adding great sound to any room. An undeniably easy way to achieve audio nirvana. The Prime Wireless speakers are exactly what anyone in the know would expect from the price/performance leader in the world of audio.”
Prime Wireless Receives the AVS Forum Top Picks 2018 Award
"Thanks to its digital crossover, Prime Wireless delivers beautifully on every level of the frequency spectrum. It is lively, full-bodied, vibrant, pleasant and long-lasting….During intense playback, it surprisingly controlled the mid and high frequency spectrum with authority. It showed the sharper details in a soft and refined style, avoiding the digital coldness skillfully…Prime Wireless is a cunningly positioned product and a perfect first sound system with impressive performance for its size. It provides modern music listening from a unique and practical design."
AV Online (Hungary) Reviews the Prime Wireless Speaker System
“A nicely balanced, room-filling, and dynamic sound with a rich mid-range, clean high-end, and solid bass response. The stereo pair's low-end offered a surprisingly tight and punchy presence during music playback. This is one of the most versatile bookshelf speaker systems on the market right now. For users who want a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth enabled audio solution without sacrificing true stereo imaging or requiring an additional amp, the SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System is Recommended.”
High Def Digest Reviews the SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System
"What can we say about the Prime Wireless sound except that it’s spectacular? Clear, smooth, and articulate sound springs forth from the speakers right from the start, offering a premium listening experience at a relatively affordable price. The stereo image is tight yet expansive, offering depth and dimension on both the horizontal and vertical axes, and there’s plenty of dynamic expression when streaming high-quality tracks as well. If you’re looking for a pair of wireless speakers with a small profile, gorgeous design, and music-first attitude, don’t even hesitate."
Digital Trends Reviews the SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System
“Delivers high quality audio output from a wide variety of streaming services or local sources with excellent audio file format support and fantastic sound. Offers an incredibly flexible solution. It truly shines with the Amazon Alexa Skill, which allows for voice enabled playback from Amazon Music via any Alexa enabled device. Looks great and does exactly what it should.”
Missing Remote Reviews the SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System
"True stereo separation, an amazing number of inputs, multiple streaing options, a sub out, easy setup and best of all, great sound."
Audioholics Reviews the SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System
SVS President Gary Yacoubian Discusses Prime Wireless
Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Speaker
Designing a World Class Speaker
“True stereo separation, an amazing number of inputs, multiple streaing options, a sub out, easy setup and best of all, great sound.”
“Clear, bright, peppy sound, with plenty of bass…The new SVS Prime Wireless look poised to make a big splash."