PB-1000 - Outlet - 1247
Outlet Special: Chip on left side near the bottom. See additional pic. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage. Read More
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. Fast & Free Shipping and Returns.
5-Year Unconditional Warranty
PB-1000 - Outlet - 1247
300 watts RMS (700 watts peak)Amplifier
19-270 Hz ±3 DBFreq. Response
Single 3.5”Port Size & #
18.9" (H) 15" (W) 19.4" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PB-1000
Deep bass that doesn't require deep pockets. The most forceful, detailed bass you can get for under $500.
Your movies and music have never sounded better. The PB-1000 develops more clean, tight low end than competitive subwoofers many times the price. Never boomy or muddy, your HDTV and DVDs are more like the movie theater than you could imagine. MP3’s and CD’s are fuller and richer; fast, deep lows bring more life to the party. And gaming sound effects blow you away. Once again, high quality components, skillful engineering and years of hands-on research and design come together in true SVS-style. The PB-1000 is the epitome of your money wisely spent.
NewSledge Amplifier STA-300D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
Our Sledge STA-300D amplifier packs technology and sophistication simply not found anywhere else at this price point. Conservatively rated at 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
This amp features a highly advanced DSP processor offering unmatched control over the subwoofer at all drive levels, for the ultimate in refined behavior. The control knobs are actually digital actuators for precise and noise-free adjustment.
Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options allow for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 19-270 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 10” driver.
- Front-firing 3.5" high-flow port with inner/outer port flares.
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction.
- Detachable power cord.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 18.9" (H) x 15" (W) x 19.4" (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 18.9" (H) x 15" (W) x 20" (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 46 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 24" (H) x 24" (W) x 20" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 60 pounds.
- SVS 10" high-performance driver.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion.
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management.
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies.
- Lightweight cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise.
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections.
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections.
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls.
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)