PB-2000 - Outlet - 1521E
Outlet Special: Scratch on the top. See additional pic. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage.
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional WarrantyFind a Dealer
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
500 watts rms (1100 watts peak)Amplifier
17-260 Hz ± 3 dBFreq. Response
Single 4”Port Size & #
20.9" (H) 17.3" (W) 23.2" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PB-2000
From heroic slam to symphonic subtlety — SVS’s newest pumps out astounding precision, performance and value.
The 2000 Series is the result of obsessive demands and exhaustive testing. Inspired by the Ultra Series, the PB-2000 was brought to life under the same design philosophy as its renowned Ultra siblings. The challenge: to deliver unprecedented levels of real-world output and sonic precision for the price. It does just that—and more. A slam-and-impact super-hero, the PB-2000 shows up in full force when the movie script demands. Optimized driver and 1100 watts of effortless peak power amp come to the rescue. Explosions shake the couch and thump you in the chest. Then turn on your favorite music and the PB-2000 continues to delight. It fills in the low end with nuance and balance; bringing the sound stage drama and depth. Tubas, cellos and timpani are dynamic and detailed. Electric bass guitar, tom-toms and kick drums bring the concert off the DVD and into the room. Take your listening experience to the next level with the latest product of SVS passion, the PB-2000.
"…SVS is offering technology normally reserved for subwoofers two or three times the asking price of 2000 series… The SB-2000 and PB-2000 set a new bar in the performance/price category…"Audioholics, Review by Tom Andry.
"…you've got to love SVS…SVS is offering technology normally reserved for subwoofers two or three times the asking price of 2000 series…their bread and butter is helping the common man realize his (or her) dream of bass that will make your neighbors call the police… offering technology normally reserved for subwoofers two or three times the asking price of 2000 series."Audioholics.com, Preview by Tom Andry.
"incredibly impactful yet refined…yet again, SVS has proven to be a company that defies expectations based on aesthetics and price…"HomeTheaterReview.com, Review by Dennis Burger.
"Both models outperform most subwoofers by more recognizable names at the same price point."HomeTheaterForum.com, Review by Todd Erwin.
"Everything seems to come alive a bit more when the PB-2000 plays… my home theater seats actually vibrate."Reference Home Theater, Review by Chris Heinonen.
"…I am very confident to rate this sub woofer to out perform quite a few others, even if you spend twice the money…"Malaysian Website AV2day.com, Review.
"You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better bass value than what either of these subwoofers offers...each sub reproduced deeper bass response that I could literally feel in my sternum; it shook the house!"Sound & Vision Magazine, Review by David Vaughn.
"…the PB-2000 didn't just reproduce the notes, it almost felt like the big woofers in a good club P.A. system, with effortless, raw physical power and nary a trace of distortion."About.com, Review by Brent Butterworth.
"This all-round ability makes the SVS something of a star. It can deliver the eyeball-crushing silliness of movie night without breaking sweat, while relishing the more laidback task of mid-week TV. If you have the space for it…the PB-2000 is a seriously talented subwoofer."Home Cinema Choice, Review.
"…capable of the necessary brute force…surprisingly nuanced and detailed."HomeTheaterReview.com, Award.
"Among subwoofers that are capable of playing as low as 17 Hz, there are few with that capability that cost less…The PB-2000 earns my unreserved recommendation…"AVSforum.com, Review.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
Sledge Amplifier STA-500D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts.
Quick, smooth and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of under 0.5 watts. And lastly, pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested SVS 2000-Series driver. All told, a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
SVS 12" High Output Driver
Designed from scratch—and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance we were after—the powerful 2000-series driver does us proud.
Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D’s precision, dynamic flexibility and raw punch. The result: the driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. Which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
- Computer FEA-optimized motor for even lower distortion.
- Heavy-duty voice coil for extreme power handling.
- Upgraded suspension for improved linearity and control.
- Lightweight aluminum cone delivers high efficiency.
- Rubber surround for excellent durability and long-life.
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- 17-260 Hz +/- 3 dB.
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 23.2" (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 25.4" (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 65.6 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 30" (H) x 23" (W) x 27" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 82 pounds.
- SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.