PB-2000 - Outlet - 61273
Outlet Special: Blemish on the top, chip on corners and a small mark on the driver. See additional pic. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage. Read More
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. Fast & Free Shipping and Returns.
5-Year Unconditional Warranty
PB-2000 - Outlet - 61273
500 watts rms (1100 watts peak)Amplifier
17-260 Hz ± 3 dBFreq. Response
Single 4”Port Size & #
20.9" (H) 17.3" (W) 23.2" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PB-2000
Delivering incredible slam, impact and extreme bass output, the PB-2000 Subwoofer provides a potent low-end foundation for any home theater or music system. Borrowing extensively from the legendary SVS Ultra Subwoofer line, the PB-2000 sets all the performance benchmarks for a subwoofer under $1,000.
Movies have an added dimension of explosive impact with sound effects and mood altering soundtracks. Music becomes a more immersive experience where basslines and percussion come to life with toe-tapping, head-nodding results. Designed for the most demanding audio palates, the PB-2000 subwoofer extends all the way down to 17Hz and easily handles reference volume levels without a hint of strain.
The PB-2000 features a front-firing 4” high-flow port with inner/outer port flares for extremely controlled bass with palpable slam. Its Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier includes specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing much more. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1100 watts peak dynamic, the amplifier features a sophisticated DSP with an array of filters, volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.
At the heart of each subwoofer is a rigorously engineered 12” driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for distortion-free performance in any system The PB-2000 is one of the best subwoofers for 5.1 home theater and all other surround sound systems.
Its intelligent, rigorously engineered driver and amplifier allow the PB-2000 to outperform models costing far more and easily take the title as best ported subwoofer under $1,000.
Sledge Amplifier STA-500D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts.
Quick, smooth and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of under 0.5 watts. And lastly, pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested SVS 2000-Series driver. All told, a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- 17-260 Hz +/- 3 dB.
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 23.2" (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 25.4" (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 65.6 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 30" (H) x 23" (W) x 27" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 82 pounds.
- SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.