PB12-Plus - Piano - Outlet - 1024
Outlet Special: Scratches on the bottom. See additional pictures. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage. Read More
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. Fast & Free Shipping and Returns.
5-Year Unconditional Warranty
PB12-Plus - Piano - Outlet - 1024
800 watts RMS (2300 watts peak)Amplifier18-250 Hz ±3 dB (20 Hz mode)
16-250 Hz ±3 dB (16 Hz mode)Freq. Response23-250 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
Triple 3”Port Size & #
22" (H) 19.8" (W) 26.6" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PB12-PLUS
The subtleties of jazz, to the chest-crushing bazooka blasts of Hollywood blockbusters. All at a mid-level price.
With 2300 watts peak power and a weight of 127 pounds, this subwoofer is a tank. Many pricey subwoofers don’t stand a chance against its power and precision. This weapon is the embodiment of research and engineering. For action, sci-fi, and scary movies it delivers earth-shaking payloads of bass with precision. Its clean, tight, accurate lows rival professional cinemas. In fact, there are times you may not even hear it at work, but you’ll feel it. On the edge of sub-sonic levels it stirs your senses so well it can give you goosebumps. That said, this isn’t a no-finesse brute. The PB12-Plus delivers music with style. From cello and upright bass, to sax and electric bass, soft passages and subtle scores are deftly rendered with nuance and dimension. The PB12-Plus is definitely armed and ready for duty in your home.
NewSledge Amplifier STA-800D: Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
True to the SVS philosophy, the PB12-Plus has been rigorously engineered and designed; meticulous attention is given to how each part will enhance the listening experience. The Sledge STA-800D is no exception.
With digital bass management, room gain compensation, and flexible set up it is fully armed to integrate with your equipment and room characteristics. Its effortless 2300 watts peak power, and 800 watts continuous power, are the foundation of both the PB12-Plus punch, and musical subtlety.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 18-250 Hz ± 3 dB (20Hz mode)
- 16-250 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- 23-250 Hz & plusmn 3 dB (sealed mode)
- Black gloss or full veneer black oak finish options.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Front-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Rigid and braced Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet.
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included.
- Power cord length: 8 feet.
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 22” (H) x 19.8” (W) x 26.6” (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 22” (H) x 19.8” (W) x 28.3” (D) (with grille).
- Carton Dimensions: 28” (H) x 25” (W) x 35” (D).
- Weight (unboxed): 127 pounds.
- Weight (boxed): 157 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions (palletized): 33” (H) x 26” (W) x 40” (D).
- Shipped Weight (palletized): 168 pounds.
- SVS 12” high performance Plus driver.
- Bifilar wound, 3” diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin.
- Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround.
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround.
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity.
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets.
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise.
- STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power).
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections.
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch.
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PB12-Plus.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings.
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover.
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display.
- Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values.
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR).