PC13-Ultra - Outlet - 9172
Outlet Special: Small scratches on the amplifier mount and on the screws. See additional pics. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage.
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
1000 watts RMS (3600 watts peak)Amplifier18-200 Hz ±3 dB (20 Hz mode)
15-200 Hz ±3 dB (16 Hz mode)Freq. Response24-200 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
Triple 3.5”Port Size & #
47" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PC13-ULTRA
The original SVS subwoofer was a cylinder design, and this unique and elegant form factor has since become an iconic symbol of SVS performance heritage. The PC13-Ultra is the ultimate expression of the powered cylinder, representing the pinnacle of SVS technology and our passion for building the most uncompromising high-performance subwoofers on the planet. The PC13-Ultra will exceed the expectations of the most discriminating audiophile and hard-core home theater enthusiast.
"I heartily recommend the SVS PC13-Ultra. If you're looking to add a subwoofer to a system that you use mostly for movies, but also want to use for listening to music without any drawbacks, I can't imagine that it will disappoint you."Good Sound, Review by Jason Thorpe.
"The SVS PC13-Ultra seemed to easily handle whatever I threw its way. Bass had excellent low end extension, with no bottoming out…At an MSRP of $1,699 it is a real bargain for the performance you are getting!"The PC13-Ultra Subwoofer Receives Sterowiseplus.com’s Editor’s Choice Award.
"So as to not mince words, the PC13-Ultra knocked me on my tail. We're talking wall shaking, glass-rattling, floor-rumbling bass... The PC13-Ultra is a fantastic subwoofer. It has tons of power, useable output well into the infrasonic range, yet remains musical."Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, Review by Ross Jones.
"The SVS PC13-Ultra is one of the best subwoofers you can buy."Sound & Vision, Review by Brent Butterworth.
"Not only does this Ohio-based company make great speakers, it's also got an innovative streak a mile wide. The PC-Ultra is a daring, brilliant, and idiosyncratic product design, especially in its use of a cylinder to achieve both deep low-frequency extension and high output from a small footprint."Home Theater Magazine, Review by Mark Fleischmann.
User Ratings & Reviews
NewSledge Amplifier STA-1000D: Intelligent and sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface and easy-to-use, LCD display. This will make your set-up and integration with home theater or stereo system quick and simple.
SVS 13.5” High Output Driver
An SVS-exclusive design, our Ultra 13 driver was uncompromisingly crafted using the highest quality components, custom-tooled parts, and innovative technologies. As a result it, delivers an unparalleled combination of extreme output, ultra-low distortion, and exceptional linearity.
- Expensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor technology for exceptionally low distortion.
- Multi-layer flat-wound voice coil for ultra-high power handling.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- 18-200 Hz ± 3 dB (20 Hz mode)
- 15-200 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- 24-200 Hz ± 3 dB (sealed mode)
- High-grade black fabric exterior cover
- Down-firing 13.5" driver with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3.5" high-flow flared ports
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Cabinet Dimensions: 46" (H), 16.6" (OD)
- Dimensions: 47" (H), 16.6" (OD) (includes feet, grille, amplifier)
- Weight (unboxed): 90 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 52" (H), 20" (OD)
- Shipped Weight: 114 pounds
- SVS 13.5” extreme performance underhung Ultra driver
- SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
- Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Dual 9", composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor structure for the lowest possible distortion
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC13-Ultra
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR)
Which svs subwoofer
is right for me?
We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions. Just call and we'd be delighted to share our knowledge and advise with you!
I have speakers, which
subwoofer is the perfect match?
Tell us about your speakers and Merlin, our subwoofer selection tool, will evaluate your speaker's specifications and identify the best SVS subwoofer match. It's not magic — it's Merlin.Learn More