PC13-Ultra - Outlet - 9172
Outlet Special: Small scratches on the amplifier mount and on the screws. See additional pics. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage.
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional WarrantyFind a Dealer
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
1000 watts RMS (3600 watts peak)Amplifier18-200 Hz ±3 dB (20 Hz mode)
15-200 Hz ±3 dB (16 Hz mode)Freq. Response24-200 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
Triple 3.5”Port Size & #
47" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PC13-ULTRA
The original SVS subwoofer was a cylinder design, and this unique and elegant form factor has since become an iconic symbol of SVS performance heritage. The PC13-Ultra is the ultimate expression of the powered cylinder, representing the pinnacle of SVS technology and our passion for building the most uncompromising high-performance subwoofers on the planet. The PC13-Ultra will exceed the expectations of the most discriminating audiophile and hard-core home theater enthusiast.
"I heartily recommend the SVS PC13-Ultra. If you're looking to add a subwoofer to a system that you use mostly for movies, but also want to use for listening to music without any drawbacks, I can't imagine that it will disappoint you."Good Sound, Review by Jason Thorpe.
"The SVS PC13-Ultra seemed to easily handle whatever I threw its way. Bass had excellent low end extension, with no bottoming out…At an MSRP of $1,699 it is a real bargain for the performance you are getting!"The PC13-Ultra Subwoofer Receives Sterowiseplus.com’s Editor’s Choice Award.
"So as to not mince words, the PC13-Ultra knocked me on my tail. We're talking wall shaking, glass-rattling, floor-rumbling bass... The PC13-Ultra is a fantastic subwoofer. It has tons of power, useable output well into the infrasonic range, yet remains musical."Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, Review by Ross Jones.
"The SVS PC13-Ultra is one of the best subwoofers you can buy."Sound & Vision, Review by Brent Butterworth.
"Not only does this Ohio-based company make great speakers, it's also got an innovative streak a mile wide. The PC-Ultra is a daring, brilliant, and idiosyncratic product design, especially in its use of a cylinder to achieve both deep low-frequency extension and high output from a small footprint."Home Theater Magazine, Review by Mark Fleischmann.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
NewSledge Amplifier STA-1000D: Intelligent and sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-1000D amplifier is a perfect match for the Ultra 13 driver, packing 1,000 watts of power and sophisticated DSP control. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface and easy-to-use, LCD display. This will make your set-up and integration with home theater or stereo system quick and simple.
SVS 13.5” High Output Driver
An SVS-exclusive design, our Ultra 13 driver was uncompromisingly crafted using the highest quality components, custom-tooled parts, and innovative technologies. As a result it, delivers an unparalleled combination of extreme output, ultra-low distortion, and exceptional linearity.
- Expensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor technology for exceptionally low distortion.
- Multi-layer flat-wound voice coil for ultra-high power handling.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid Rohacell composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- 18-200 Hz ± 3 dB (20 Hz mode)
- 15-200 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- 24-200 Hz ± 3 dB (sealed mode)
- High-grade black fabric exterior cover
- Down-firing 13.5" driver with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3.5" high-flow flared ports
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Cabinet Dimensions: 46" (H), 16.6" (OD)
- Dimensions: 47" (H), 16.6" (OD) (includes feet, grille, amplifier)
- Weight (unboxed): 90 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 52" (H), 20" (OD)
- Shipped Weight: 114 pounds
- SVS 13.5” extreme performance underhung Ultra driver
- SVS custom-tooled die-cast aluminum basket
- Flat-wire, 3” diameter, high-power, high-temp, 8-layer, aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Dual 9", composite layered, linear roll, extreme excursion spiders
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized underhung motor structure for the lowest possible distortion
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-1000D Sledge with 1000 watts RMS continuous power (3600 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC13-Ultra
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Two (2) digital PEQs with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Adjustable digital delay on main speaker line-level outputs to time-align the speakers and subs
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR)