SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System - 4 foot
Screw-In Elastomer Isolation Feet, Fits Most Subwoofer Brands, Includes Popular Thread Sizes/Lengths.
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional WarrantyFind a Dealer
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
SVS SUBWOOFER COMPATIBILITY
All Cylinder Models
Introducing the SOUNDPATH SUBWOOFER ISOLATION SYSTEM
Improve subwoofer performance and reduce rattling. Fits most brands with included mounting hardware.
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System was engineered to bring out the very best performance from your subwoofer by decoupling and isolating it from the floor. The result: tighter and cleaner sounding bass, less buzz/rattle in the room, and fewer complaints from adjacent neighbors in apartments and townhouses. It’s the next best thing to sound-proofing and perfect for carpeted rooms, hardwood floors or any environment where rattle or vibration is evident.
Inspired by over a decade of experience as a leading subwoofer manufacturer and developed through extensive accelerometer and acoustic measurements, this system features optimized durometer elastomer feet which significantly reduce floor vibration.
Compatible with nearly any brand and model of subwoofer, the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System replaces the existing basic OEM screw-in feet in just minutes.
The benefits of the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System include:
- Less buzz/rattle from objects in the room
- Cleaner and tighter sounding bass with less floor boom and vibration
- Affordable and discreet alternative to platforms and risers
- Works with any brand subwoofer which accepts screw-in feet
- Fewer complaints from house occupants and neighbors in apartments and townhouses
Owner Ratings & Reviews
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
CABLE - MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Durable Anodized Steel Outer Shell
- Elastomer Foot with Optimized Durometer
- Steel Machine Screws
SUBWOOFER ISOLATION FEET DIMENSIONS:
- Overall Height: 40 mm
- Shell Diameter: 58 mm
- Foot Diameter: 53 mm
- Screw Engagement Depth: 9mm (applies to 16mm length screws)
4 Foot System:
- Four (4) SoundPath Isolation Elastomer Feet with Steel Outer Shell
- Four (4) ¼-20 x 16 mm screws
- Four (4) M6 x 16 mm screws
- Four (4) M8 x 16 mm screws
- Four (4) ¼-20 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
- Four (4) M6 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
6 Foot System:
- Six (6) SoundPath Isolation Elastomer Feet with Steel Outer Shell
- Six (6) ¼-20 x 16 mm screws
- Six (6) M6 x 16 mm screws
- Six (6) M8 x 16 mm screws
- Six (6) ¼-20 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
- Six (6) M6 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
Looking for something else?
RCA Signal Splitter 1-Male To 2-Female: For Connecting Two RCA Cables to a Single RCA Output Jack
Dayton Audio Sub-Link XR 2.4 GHz Wireless Audio Transmitter / Receiver System for Subwoofers
High performance, precision-built RCA subwoofer / audio cables with hallmark SVS value. Available in convenient lengths ranging from 1 meter to 15 meters to suit a wide variety of audio applications and room sizes!