SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable - Banana - 2.5F
SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable - Banana - 2.5F
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional WarrantyFind a Dealer
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
Introducing the SOUNDPATH ULTRA SPEAKER CABLE
Performance You’d Expect From the World’s Finest Speaker Cables, At a Fraction of the Price
Expertly hand-soldered by our craftsmen in Ohio to any length you desire with custom terminations, the SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker cables pass the full power of any AV receiver or amplifier with high fidelity while rejecting all interference. SVS SoundPath Ultra cables use the same fabrication techniques and materials as the finest cables in the world, but cost a fraction of the price.
Custom Hand-Soldered Cable Terminations Tailored to Your Needs
Each individual SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable can be custom terminated with your choice of 24K gold plated copper spades, 24K gold plated beryllium copper banana plugs, or a mix of both if you prefer spades for your speakers, and banana terminals for your amp or AVR, and always to the exact length you specify.
Purity of Sound Starts with Quality of Build Materials
SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cables deliver absolute signal purity no matter what speakers or source components are connected. Each Soundpath Ultra Cable is made with two braided Dual Balanced conductors, with a total of 82 strands of 99.99% pure stranded copper across both conductors. This rating matches up with the best speaker cables in the world and enables SVS SoundPath Ultra Cables to transmit a consistent signal with absolute purity.
“The SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cables and Interconnects are a great way to get the most out of your system without breaking the bank, an easy recommendation. The SVS Ultra Speaker Cables adds an air of sophistication to my home theater that was previously missing.”Reference Home Theater, Review by Stephen Hornbrook, 1/20/2016.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
Innovative Three-Layer Insulation System Shields Interference, Adds Durability
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum body protected by a unique insulation system designed to protect the audio signal from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Finely woven premium cotton braided jacket adds styling and serves as the durable, outermost boundary to protect against physical wear and tear
- A 3-layer shielding system, including 3.2mm and 7.6mm PVC dielectric cores protects each conductor from outside signals that can introduce noise and distortion
- Precision machined brass body with electroplating finish for a solid build and substantial feel
What’s the Difference Between SVS SoundPath One and SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cables?
|SVS Soundpath Speaker Wire comparison||Ultra||One|
|Custom, Metal Stranding and Annealing Process to Maximize Ductility and Strength||x||x|
|99.99%, OSD Oxygen Free Copper For Pristine Signal Transfer, High Dynamic Range and, Exceptional Conductivity with Minimal Interference||x||x|
|Insulated, Dielectric Outer Shell for added Durability and Interference Rejection||x||x|
|Rounded, Cable Design for Easy Termination and Cable Separation||x||x|
|High, Tensile Protective Braided Sleeve for Insulation, Interference Rejection and, Easy Handling||x|
|Dual-Layer, Dielectric Shielding for Insulation, Noise Rejection and Signal Purity||x|
|Custom, Hand-Terminated in Ohio with Individually Soldered Banana Plugs, Spades or, Combination of Both||x|
|Custom, Length Cable Runs to Order, Hand Terminated by SVS Craftsman in Ohio||x|
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
SOUNDPATH ULTRA SPEAKER CABLE SPECS:
- 12 AWG stranded speaker wire – Each SoundPath Ultra Cable is made with two braided Dual Balanced conductors, with a total of 82 strands of 99.99% pure stranded copper across both conductors
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum body - stylish and durable with a great feel and easy handling
- PVC dielectric joint - Flexible and durable break-out for Positive and Negative terminals
- Rated Bandwidth = DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.1 Voltage Standing Wave Radio (VSWR) and ≥26dB Return Loss
- Conductor DCR = 8 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance = 90Ω - Cable and connectors are impedance-matched to minimize VSWR and Return Loss
- Nominal Capacitance = 68pF/meter @ 1kHz
Looking for something else?
RCA Signal Splitter 1-Male To 2-Female: For Connecting Two RCA Cables to a Single RCA Output Jack
Dayton Audio Sub-Link XR 2.4 GHz Wireless Audio Transmitter / Receiver System for Subwoofers
Screw-In Elastomer Isolation Feet, Fits Most Subwoofer Brands, Includes Popular Thread Sizes/Lengths.
Ask an SVS Sound Expert
Have a question or need assistance placing your order? The SVS Sound Experts are standing by to help. Just call 1.877.626.5623 from Mon.-Fri. 9AM-9PM EST,Saturdays from 12PM-6PM, and Sundays from 12PM-4PM
You can also email us your question by filling out the form below, or live chat with us during the above hours.