Introducing the WIRELESS SUBWOOFER SYSTEM BY DAYTON (SUB-LINK 2.4 GHZ)
This Dayton Sub-Link wireless subwoofer transmitter/receiver system performed flawlessly in our extensive product testing and is priced affordably. This wireless system is the perfect solution for subwoofer owners who can’t run a conventional interconnect. Featuring a compact and attractive 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver, all required cables and USB-based AC power adapters, the Sub-Link wireless subwoofer system contains everything necessary for quick and easy set-up and operation.
User Ratings & Reviews
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
- One transmitter with blue power/connectivity LED and mini-USB and 3.5 mm inputs
- One receiver blue power/connectivity LED and mini-USB and 3.5 mm inputs
- Two (2) 22” 3.5 mm male stereo mini-jack to male RCA stereo adapter cables
- Two (2) 22” 3.5 mm male mono mini-jack to male RCA mono adapter cables
- Two (2) 30” USB-A male to micro USB-B male charging cables
- Two (2) USB DC 5 volt, 2 amp power adapters
- Operating frequency: 2.404-2.467 GHz using GFSK modulation
- Working distance: 12 meters (line of sight)
- Transmitter power: ≤10 dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -85 dBm
- Frequency response: 6 Hz-23 kHz (- 3 dB points)
- Latency: 25 ms
- Channel separation: 70 dB
- THD+N: <0.2% (100-600 mV input)
- Gain: 1.1 dB
- S/N ratio: 82 dBV
Looking for something else?
RCA Signal Splitter 1-Male To 2-Female: For Connecting Two RCA Cables to a Single RCA Output Jack
Screw-In Elastomer Isolation Feet, Fits Most Subwoofer Brands, Includes Popular Thread Sizes/Lengths.
High performance, precision-built RCA subwoofer / audio cables with hallmark SVS value. Available in convenient lengths ranging from 1 meter to 15 meters to suit a wide variety of audio applications and room sizes!
Which svs subwoofer
is right for me?
We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions. Just call and we'd be delighted to share our knowledge and advise with you!
I have speakers, which
subwoofer is the perfect match?
Tell us about your speakers and Merlin, our subwoofer selection tool, will evaluate your speaker's specifications and identify the best SVS subwoofer match. It's not magic — it's Merlin.Learn More
Ask an SVS Sound Expert
Have a question or need assistance placing your order? The SVS Sound Experts are standing by to help. Just call 1.877.626.5623 from Mon.-Fri. 9AM-9PM EST,Saturdays from 12PM-6PM, and Sundays from 12PM-4PM
You can also email us your question by filling out the form below, or live chat with us during the above hours.