Which SVS subwoofer is right for me?We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions.
Which SVS speakers are right for me?We know that sometimes sorting out which speakers are just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions.
Your SVS Bill of Rights: View All
800 Watt DSP Controlled, 12" Ported Subwoofer with Variable Tuning.
Product in stock. Ships within one business day.
Designed and Manufactured by SVS!
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 18-250 Hz +/- 3 dB (20 Hz mode)
- 16-250 Hz +/- 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- 23-250 Hz +/- 3 dB (sealed mode)
- Cabinet Dimensions: 39.56" (H), 16.63" (OD)
- Overall Dimensions: 40.25" (H), 16.63" (OD) (includes feet, grille, amplifier)
- Weight (unboxed): 75 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 45" (H), 20" (OD)
- Shipped Weight: 85 pounds
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- High-grade black fabric exterior cover
- Down-firing driver with integral base plate
- Top-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Detachable power cord.
- SVS 12” high performance Plus driver
- Bifilar wound, 3” diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC12-Plus
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR)
Musical and monstrous rolled into one. Spine-tingling depth and chest-thumping impact at cinema playback levels.
Nimble, yet powerful, this iconic cylinder is a heavyweight champ. Cleverly using height to advantage, it creates cabinet volume that takes its power and precision above and beyond. To musical passages it brings subtlety and nuance—breathing depth into woodwinds and richness to percussion. To movies it drops earth-shaking sonic bombs on cue; its bountiful 2300 watts-peak muscle effortlessly unleashing head-spinning sound pressure levels. All this clean, crisp, DSP-controlled bass takes up a mere 16.6” circular footprint. Elegantly finished in black velour, it will be right at home in any décor. So if you want a champion on your side, call on the PC12-Plus.
Sledge Amplification – Foundation of Epic Performance
True to the SVS philosophy, the PC12-Plus has been rigorously engineered and designed; meticulous attention is given to how each part will enhance the listening experience. The Sledge STA-800D is no exception. With digital bass management, room gain compensation, and flexible set up, it is fully armed to integrate with your equipment and room characteristics. Its effortless 2300 watts peak power, and 800 watts continuous power, are the foundation of both the PC12-Plus punch, and musical subtlety.
Plus-12 Driver – Rugged and Refined
Now in its 5th generation of refinement, the exclusive SVS Plus-12 woofer delivers audiophile-grade sound that is unmatched at this price point. In fact, this driver is so overbuilt, our R&D engineers had to push it with over 2000 watts before it even broke a sweat. From this firm foundation of rugged reliability, the Plus-12 driver delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
Click on any photo to see a full, detailed image:
Premium Finish, Handsome Styling, Versatile Placement Options, Easy Room Integration
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Tall, elegant, and attractively dressed in black velour, the PC12-Plus has the styling to match its remarkable performance. With a footprint of just over 16.6”, the tall, handsome PC12-Plus is easy to position in limited living space.
SVS: The sound you love, at the price you deserve.
- Black cloth finish
- Dimensions: 40.25" (H) x 16.6" (W)
- Weight: 75 Pounds.
Whichever SVS product you choose, you will be confident knowing you are getting the finest audio for the money. Buy now and we’ll ship it to you free. Plus, you’ll have 45 days to audition your SVS purchase at home—with your gear, your settings in your environment. If it’s not to your liking, we’ll pay to ship it back. No hassle. No questions asked.
"If there is a single subwoofer that revolutionized both the price/performance ratio and the way we buy subwoofers, the SVS Powered Cylinder is it."
AVForums.com, Review by Russell Williams, 7/8/2012. Read Review.
"The SVS PC12-Plus is an extremely versatile subwoofer that plays both music and film soundtracks in a way that belies its paltry asking price."
Sound Stage, Reviewer's Choice Award, Review by Howard Kneller, 4/1/2009. Read Review.
If there is a single subwoofer that revolutionized both the price/performance ratio and the way we buy subwoofers, the SVS Powered Cylinder is it.
| Customer Reviews
|Amplifier||800 watts RMS|
(2300 watts peak)
|Port Size & #||Triple 3"|
|Freq.Response||18-250 Hz ± 3 dB (20 Hz mode)|
16-250 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
23-250 Hz ± 3 dB (sealed mode)
Recommended Accessories for the PC12-Plus:
SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System / $49.99
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System isolates the subwoofer from the flooring, resulting in tighter sounding bass, less rattles in the room, fewer complaints from neighbors and works with any brand of subwoofer which accepts screw-in feet.
SoundPath RCA Audio Cable / $24.99
Connect your subwoofer to your receiver using high performance, precision-built RCA audio cables with hallmark SVS value. Available in convenient lengths ranging from 1 meter to 15 meters to suit a wide variety audio applications and room sizes!
Sub-Link 2.4 GHz Wireless Subwoofer System / $79.99
Connect your subwoofer to your system wirelessly with this 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver containing everything necessary for quick and easy set-up and operation.
The PC12-Plus Has Been Added to Your Cart
You've taken the first step! Once your order is complete we'll work with you to arrange shipping, provide setup guides and answer any questions you may have.
Now here's an optional accessory to get your system working when you open the box. Or skip to your cart.
< Continue Shopping
View Cart >
Do you have questions or need assistance with your order? Call us!
1.877.626.5623 M-F: 9-9, Sat: 12-6, Sun: 12-4 (EST)
800 Watt DSP Controlled, 12" Ported Subwoofer with Variable Tuning.