300 Watt DSP Controlled, 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer.
Finish:Premium Black Ash
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
300 watts RMS (720 watts peak)Amplifier
24-260 Hz ±3dBFreq. Response
N/A”Port Size & #
13.5" (H) 13" (W) 14" (D)Dimension
Introducing the SB-1000
SB-1000: Impressive deep, clean SVS-bass in an inconspicuous 13" cabinet.
Like a stick of dynamite, the SB-1000 is easy to conceal—but its impact hard to ignore. It’s the most SVS-bass that can be condensed into a 13” package. Pumping out loads of fast, clean, bottom end—action-scene punches hit you right in the gut. When it’s time to party, your music comes to life—bass lines are tight and drum beats never muddy. Elegantly finished in premium black ash, gloss piano black or gloss piano white, it fits with any décor. And yet, it’s small enough to tuck in a corner, if you need to keep it out of the way. To maximize the slam and impact of your home theater—with a minimal footprint—two SB-1000s can be paired—one on either side of your room. (Special discount available.) For big movie and music enjoyment, in a small package, go with the SB-1000.
"... represents a stunning achievement that must have the competition shaking in their boots... What SVS Sound has done withh the SB-1000 is nothing short of amazing."Digital Hippos, Review by Dustin Orgill.
"…butter smooth and hard hitting at the same time……you will most definitely fall in love with it, like I did. Also for $499 you just can’t go wrong."The Man Cave Cinema, Review.
"Here's another power-packed speaker main unit that'll allow you to enjoy every tune that echoes from the system"Techshout, Best Subwoofer for Music.
"This has to be one of the best bang-for-buck subwoofers in the market right now."Audiofi.net, Review by Sujesh Pavithran.
"The SVS SB-1000 is a powerful and price-conscience subwoofer to give your entertainment center the bass it doesn’t just need, but that it deserves… I can’t recommend the SB-1000 enough."Gadgetreview.com, Review by James Pikover.
"SVS’s Prime Satellite 5.1 system is as good as it gets for $1,000…a genuine achievement."Sound + Vision, Review by Daniel Kumin.
"If you are looking for a subwoofer that provides a good balance of power output, low frequency response, installation convenience and price definitely give the SB-1000 consideration…with its easy-to-hide compact size, this subwoofer can make a great addition to your system…"About.com, Review by Robert Silva.
"For about the price of a good soundbar, SVS delivers an immersive 5.1 home theater experience from a system that includes five Prime Satellite speakers and a powerful SB-1000 subwoofer."Prime Satellite 5.1 System Nominated for Electronic House 2015 Products of the Year.
"I found myself falling for this dinky overachiever...the SVS SB1000 is amazing for its size. When you look at this thing you almost can't help but laugh and think "That's a subwoofer?" Put in a blu-ray with a pounding soundtrack though and the laughter will stop, because it's probably going to leave you amazed."Home Theater Shack, Review by Jim Wilson.
"Right out of the box, the SB-1000 astonished me with its depth and clarity…a listening experience that is coherent, cohesive, and musically engaging. I’m not sure there’s a better value today in audio."GoodSound.com Reviews SB-1000 Subwoofer, by Kevin East.
"The bass that’s coming out of this subwoofer is very clear, even when I have it full blast…It pulls out those lows really well, even if you don’t listen to music with a lot of heavy bass, so you really know what’s going on."GeeksLife.com, Review by David Foster.
User Ratings & Reviews
NewSledge Amplifier STA-300D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
Our Sledge STA-300D amplifier packs technology and sophistication simply not found anywhere else at this price point. Conservatively rated at 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
This amp features a highly advanced DSP processor offering unmatched control over the subwoofer at all drive levels, for the ultimate in refined behavior. The control knobs are actually digital actuators for precise and noise-free adjustment.
Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options allow for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
SVS 12” High Output Driver
With SVS, compact and affordable doesn’t mean compromising on performance. The 12” driver in the SB-1000 pumps out loads of deep and powerful bass with low distortion, for smooth and accurate performance on music and movies.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion.
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies.
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management.
- Lightweight 12" cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 24-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Premium black ash, piano black and piano white finish options
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction
- Detachable power cord
- Cabinet Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14"(D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14.6"(D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 19" (H) x 18" (W) x 18" (D)
- Shipped Weight: 34 pounds
- SVS 12” high-performance driver
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management
- Lightweight cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption
- Detachable power cord with main power switch
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls./li>
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)
Which svs subwoofer
is right for me?
We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions. Just call and we'd be delighted to share our knowledge and advise with you!
I have speakers, which
subwoofer is the perfect match?
Tell us about your speakers and Merlin, our subwoofer selection tool, will evaluate your speaker's specifications and identify the best SVS subwoofer match. It's not magic — it's Merlin.Learn More