Earth-shaking output, subterranean low frequency extension, crisp speed in transients and pinpoint control, the PB-3000 delivers reference subwoofer performance at an all-time low price. Features all-new, first-ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output for crushing bass below the threshold of human hearing without sacrificing refinement. PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimized with dual ports for maximizing airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating the potential for port turbulence. Never before has breathtakingly forceful and utterly refined bass been possible for such an incredible price. Read More
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. Fast & Free Shipping and Returns.
5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows.
Crushing output and extreme low frequency extension down to 16Hz without sacrificing accuracy and control, the PB-3000 is a standard bearer for bass performance at any price. All new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver, sophisticated 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak Sledge STA-800D2 DSP amplifier and first ever dual port SVS cabinet design ensure effortless output at the deepest octaves without a hint of distortion. PB-3000 features two port tuning modes, each with individual response curves to achieve the most accurate in-room frequency response possible whether in sealed or standard mode. With massive output that extends far below the threshold of human hearing, where it can only be felt, the PB-3000 unleashes the full impact of every movie, bassline and low frequency effect without ever compromising.
Video: SVS President Gary Yacoubian Discusses 3000 Series Subwoofers.
- Driver | 13"
- Amplifier | 800 watts RMS (2500+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 16-260 Hz ±3 dB (standard mode)
18-260 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
- Port Size & # | Dual 3.5"
- Dimensions | 21.9” (H) 18.3” (W) 26” (D)
- Weight | 82.2lbs
Room-Shaking Power. Subterranean Extension. Uncompromising Sound Quality.
Featuring technology from the SVS 16-Ultra Series and 4000 Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-3000 unleashes breathtaking output and extreme low frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy and control. The newest ported cabinet SVS model combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance.
All New First Ever 13-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Iron Fist Inside a Velvet Glove.
Completely new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver delivers punishing levels of low frequency output, while maintaining crisp speed in transients by stopping and starting on a dime with precision. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy.
Flat edge wound split-wind voice coil within the motor assembly provides effortless, on-demand power at high excursion, while reducing mass and improving overall driver efficiency. The result is room-shaking output with amazingly precise response when the music, movie or other content demands it most.
Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing nearly 25lbs generates massive amounts of current to produce extreme driver excursion with precise control for the deepest, most accurate and authoritative bass possible from a 13-inch driver.
Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dustcap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
Long-throw parabolic surround and proprietary injection molded gasket ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion for room-energizing bass.
Sledge STA-800D2 Amplifier – Massive Power with Precise Control.
Conservatively rated at 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 13-inch driver with effortless power and absolute control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels.
High Current Output of Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-800D2 amplifier to move massive amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs enabling immense output with surgical precision.
Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, optimized frequency response curves, powerful DSP controls and more.
First Ever SVS Dual Port Cabinet Design – Maximized Airflow without Distortion.
PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimized with a dual port cabinet design for maximizing airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating potential for port turbulence. Foam port plugs come standard with the PB-3000 and allow for variable port tuning. Each response curve for the two port tuning modes (standard and sealed), is fully configured to the respective mode to achieve balanced and accurate low frequency response.
PB-3000 Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control.
3000 Series subwoofer app is the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more from your favorite seat.
The SVS subwoofer app also allows advanced customization so you can name your subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode and reset the subwoofer to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
3 custom presets can be saved for movies, music and more so you have one-touch tuning optimized for your listening preferences.
2-way feedback shows updates in real time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Variable Port Tuning Modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed via included port plugs.
New Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
Designed specifically for the 3000 Series Subwoofers, the first ever SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) on the rear panel of the 3000 Series cabinets provide control options for the subwoofer’s most critical functions. Adjustments can be made for volume based on listening preferences and content to achieve full and balanced bass response.
Other features of the ICI include a low pass filter to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with loudspeakers and phase control to shift timing of subwoofer output to align with main speakers or additional subwoofers.
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed Cabinet Design.
Double-thick MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing in the acoustically optimized PB-3000 Series cabinet create a resonance-free environment that serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance. Acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration or resonance from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume. Includes protective, non-resonant steel mesh grille and custom elastomer feet for reducing noise artifacts within a room.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB (standard mode)
- 18-260 Hz +/- 3 dB (sealed mode)
- Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Premium Black Ash
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Front-firing 13 inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Dual 3.5-inch ports
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 21.9” (557mm) H X 18.3” (465mm) W X 26” (660mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 21.9” (557mm) H X 18.3” (465mm) W X 23.5” (596mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 31.3” (795mm) H 23.1” (587mm) W X 26.5” (674mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 82.2 lbs. (37.3 kg)
- Shipped Weight: 97 lbs. (44 kg)
- All New Proprietary 13” high-excursion SVS 3000 Series subwoofer driver
- SVS first flat edge wound split-wind voice coil provides maximum magnetics at high excursion while reducing mass and improving overall driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fiberglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- All-new High density FEA-optimized cast aluminum basket provides unequaled levels of rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference available from a subwoofer.
- Four balanced 24-strand silver plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the 6.5” 2-ply Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- All new 13” 1050 Aluminum vented cone ensures a light, rigid, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- 6063 Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and SBR extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
- Massively powerful Sledge 800-watt continuous Class D design with 2,500+ watts of Peak Power.
- High efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is the most advanced subwoofer processor available for perfect audio reproduction.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- All new rear panel Intelligent Control Interfacel (ICI) user interface with bright back-lit controls.
- Auto/On and 3-30V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs:
- The most powerful and flexible Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP app, works with both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Single tap adjustment for controlling variable port tuning with standard and sealed modes.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- 2 x Foam Port Tuning Plugs
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current 6' power cord
- PB-3000 Subwoofer Manual
- Quick Start Guide
3000 Series Subwoofer Technology
Inspired Engineering for Immensely Deep and Powerful Bass with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
The new SVS 3000 Series technology ecosystem features important breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series and 4000 Series, the most awarded subwoofers in existence. This technology joins with exclusive 3000 Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with revealing clarity and pinpoint accurate frequency response.
Click the callouts to learn about 3000 Series subwoofer technology.