The world’s most versatile high performance home theater speaker, SVS Prime Elevation delivers stunning performances as an uncompromised, full range height effects speaker and as a multi-purpose home theater speaker that solves countless room placement issues and installs easily with the innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending).
Finish:Premium Black Ash
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
55 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)"FREQ. RESPONSE
1”Port Size & #
9.25” (H) 5.4” (W) 7.9” (D)Dimension
The World’s Most Versatile Home Theater Speaker PRIME ELEVATION
Exciting new surround sound formats such as Dolby Atmos®*, DTS:X® and Auro 3D®, known as “object based surround sound”, unleash the ultimate immersive movie, music and gaming experience by incorporating “height effects” emanating from overhead. Prime Elevation is an optimal height effects speaker because it directly radiates full-range sound to the listener without the frequency response limitations and perfect room conditions required of prevailing “ceiling bounce” height effects speaker designs.
Prime Elevation is also a remarkably versatile, multi-purpose home theater speaker that deftly plays the role of front, center, side surround, rear surround and/or LCR speaker when ideal placement in a room isn’t possible.
“Because many audio and home theater enthusiasts cannot install in-ceiling speakers, the Prime Elevation speakers provide a perfect solution for individuals who want to take advantage of immersive audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D.”
“While we would all love to have the perfectly shaped theater room, or even dedicated space, it’s almost never a reality and that’s where a directional speaker like Prime Elevation can make a mountain of difference. I think it’s a fantastic idea.”
“Because the entire Prime series is timbre matched, the addition of the Prime Elevation to the lineup vastly expands the potential of the system. It’s nice to see reflected sound elevation channel option that isn’t tied to one specific immersive format.”
“Adaptable is the term best used to describe SVS’s new Prime Elevation speakers. The trapezoidal speakers are flexible enough to be used for a multitude of home theater configurations.”
“As you’ll see, its unique design and positioning possibilities make it an excellent candidate to help marry multiple surround and immersive formats available on the market today.”
User Ratings & Reviews
SVS Takes Object Based Surround Sound to New Heights
Home theaters running height channel speakers with Dolby Atmos®*, DTS:X® and Auro-3D® represent the pinnacle of immersive home audio experiences. The prevailing approach to height effects speakers, bouncing sound off the ceiling from below, requires perfect room conditions and frequency response limiting of the speaker, which detracts from the overall experience.
An audio epiphany, Prime Elevation is a direct radiating height effects speaker with the charged dynamics, pinpoint accuracy and subtle refinement of a high end bookshelf speaker. Place it high on a wall near the ceiling and object based surround sound can be enjoyed at full fidelity in any room, without the compromises of ceiling bounce or in-ceiling speakers. Finally, a height effects speaker designed for breath-taking effects.
Amazingly Adaptable. Solves Countless Speaker Placement Challenges.
The specially optimized angled front baffle, precisely tuned acoustics, high-end components and innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) combine to make Prime Elevation the world’s most versatile home theater speaker. Ingeniously engineered to address a multitude of room challenges, Prime Elevation is the perfect solution for imperfect room placement options.
Here are the most common Prime Elevation applications. Its versatility as a speaker is only limited by your creativity.
Down-Firing Height Effects Speaker – Placed high on a side wall, the directly radiated sound is a vast improvement over compromised “ceiling bounce” solutions.
Up or Down-Firing Front, LCR and/or Center Channel Speaker - Placed above or below the viewing area, directed at listener, when placement at ear level isn’t possible.
Side or Rear-Firing Surround Speaker - Placed on side wall for rear effects or rear wall for side effects when optimal placement is not possible.
Innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket for Easy Mounting Anywhere
Since Prime Elevation will often be mounted on a wall, we invented a no-fuss Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) for hanging the speaker in any of four directions: up or down-firing, and side or rear-firing. The world’s most versatile speaker deserves an equally flexible mounting solution so you get the best sound quality in any room, no matter how or where you decide you use your Prime Elevation.
Painstaking Acoustic Engineering. A Sonic Purpose for Everything.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- Rated bandwidth: 55 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended ampliﬁer power: 20-150 watts
- Black Ash, Black Piano Gloss and White Piano Gloss finish options
- 5-way binding posts
- 1” wide-ﬂared rear-ﬁring port
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Magnetic SVS Logo which can be removed and oriented according to speaker application.
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height)
- Unique SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) system that allows speaker to be wall mounted in any of four positions
- 1/4" brass insert for use with included SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket and other bracket mounting systems.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 7.88" (D)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.4" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.33" (D) (includes grille, binding posts and bumper feet)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.98" (D) (includes grille and SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket)
- Shipped Dimensions: 9.30" (H) X 12" (W) X 18" (D)
- Weight Unboxed: 7.8 pounds
- Shipped Weight: 20 pounds
- FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled presentation
- Aluminum dome delivers exceptional transient response and exceptional stiffness/mass ratio
- Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behavior
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response
- Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer
- Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts
Crossover & Cabinet Specs
- 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behavior
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.5 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes)
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction
- Chamfered front bafﬂe and ﬂush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved off-axis high frequency response
- FEA-optimized cabinet and extra thick MDF bracing eliminate resonances
- Angled baffle and optimized crossover combine for perfect acoustic performance at any position.
Check out all of our award-winning speakers
High-end sound that fits your livingspace. Bookshelf monitors have never sounded better
Prime Towers are the robust foundation of a great 2-channel or multi-channel system: Refined yet ready-to-rumble, this impressive pair performs at a world-class level.
Complete 5.1 system featuring a pair of Prime Satellites and SB-1000 subwoofer.
SVS Customer Bill of Rights
We understand the best place to demo speakers is in your own home, with your personal system. We also want you to feel confident choosing SVS. For these reasons, we’ve created the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package, which makes it easy, risk-free and rewarding to be a lifelong listener or a tire kicker. Some of these rights include:
Lifetime SVS Sound Experts Support
Need help choosing the right speaker for a home theater or two-channel system? Have questions about Dolby Atmos, AV receiver settings or the SVS Customer Bill of Rights?
Our Sound Experts are knowledgeable on all AV-related topics and available seven days a week via chat, phone or email to assist with any questions.
(877) 626-5623 | email@example.com