Ported Cylinder Subwoofers
Ported Subwoofer Punch, Tall Dark and Handsome Profile
When you don’t have the floor space or layout to accommodate the larger footprint of a ported box, cylinder ported powered subwoofers might be your best answer. With height and modest circumference, they match the enclosure volume of their stout ported-box counterparts. Tucked in the corner, these subwoofers can deliver immense audio punch to movies and music played back at high levels. They are right at home in space and style-restricted large rooms—great rooms, and home theaters, putting truly high end audio performance into a small footprint.
- Driver | 12"
- Amplifier | 550 watts RMS (1500+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 16Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (standard mode)
- Freq. Response | 17Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (sealed mode)
- Dimensions | 34.34" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)
- Driver | 13.5"
- Amplifier | 1200 watts RMS (4000+ watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 17-200 Hz ±3 dB (standard mode)
15-200 Hz ±3 dB (extended mode)
16-200 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
- Dimension | 47" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)
- Weight | 92.4lbs