SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Premium RCA subwoofer / audio cable in convenient lengths.
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
Introducing the SOUNDPATH RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Premium Interconnect Cables for Subwoofers and AV Components
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables let your system reach its full performance potential by ensuring pristine signal purity and rejecting all interference. Also known as RCA cables, SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables deliver a high-end listening experience and an unwavering connection between your subwoofer or other components and a receiver or preamplifier, and they do it affordably.
SVS SoundPath RCA Cables are Durable, Truthful, and Affordable
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables have a substantial feel thanks to their uncompromised design and build quality. They feature pure copper conductors, 24K gold plated brass connectors and a precision-engineered five-layer dielectric insulation system to reject all RF and electromagnetic interference. The cables offer ultra-high bandwidth and ultra-low capacitance for exceptional performance under any conditions and truthful rendering of audio signals, all for a value only SVS can offer.
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables are available in convenient lengths ranging from one to 15 meters. The cables are ideal for connecting and getting the best performance possible from your subwoofer, but also any component in your system.
“The SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cables and Interconnects are a great way to get the most out of your system without breaking the bank, an easy recommendation. The SVS Ultra Speaker Cables adds an air of sophistication to my home theater that was previously missing.”Reference Home Theater, Review by Stephen Hornbrook.
“The bottom line is that, in terms of build quality and price-to-performance ratio, SVS has hit a home run with the SoundPath Interconnects.”hometheaterequipment.com, Review by Sean Killebrew.
“...the SoundPaths were better than my old connectors, transmitting a nice and clean, transparent sound. The bottom line is that you get a cable that works well, should last a long time, and that looks classy while doing it...with a starting retail price of $30 per cable.”Canada Free Press, Review by Jim Bray.
User Ratings & Reviews
uncompromised design and build quality
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
CABLE - MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- All new premium cotton braided jacket – attractive, durable, outermost boundary of five-layer dielectric insulation system
- High density 7.0mm PVC outside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system
- 1.6mm HDPE inside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system, shields each unique conductor.
- PET Mylar shield layer – part of five-layer insulated system, shields and binds internal structure.
- Directional shield layer is a spiral braid of premium grade Aluminum foil and 56 strands of 99.99% OFC tinned copper Shielding – critical part of five-layer insulation system. Soldered to ground terminal at the source side helps reduce EMI and RF noise between electronics.
- Total five-layer isolation system rejects electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.
- The Dual balanced conductors are made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors, and individually isolated in independent HDPE dielectric jackets - allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 7mm
RCA CONNECTOR - MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Precision soldered with high grade lead-free solder – Durable and consistent electrical contacts with consistent signal flow
- 24K gold plated brass conductor pin – effective electrical contact and signal flow
- 24K gold plated brass split grounding body – tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding.
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell with white and red marking bands – Stylish and durable body with a great feel and easy handling. Red and White marking bands for easy Left and Right designation
- Center Pin and Outer Ring: Gold-plated brass for optimum signal quality and integrity.
- Conductor DCR = 77 mΩ/meter
- Shield DCR: 30 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 110Ω. Cable and RCA connectors are impedance-matched to minimize Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) and Return Loss.
- Nominal Capacitance: 39 pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Rated Bandwidth: DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.09 VSWR and ≥27dB Return Loss
Looking for something else?
RCA Signal Splitter 1-Male To 2-Female: For Connecting Two RCA Cables to a Single RCA Output Jack
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables let your system reach its full performance potential by ensuring pristine signal purity and rejecting all interference.
Screw-In Elastomer Isolation Feet, Fits Most Subwoofer Brands, Includes Popular Thread Sizes/Lengths.
Which svs subwoofer
is right for me?
We know that sometimes sorting out which subwoofer is just right for you can get confusing. That's why we're always here to answer your questions. Just call and we'd be delighted to share our knowledge and advise with you!
I have speakers, which
subwoofer is the perfect match?
Tell us about your speakers and Merlin, our subwoofer selection tool, will evaluate your speaker's specifications and identify the best SVS subwoofer match. It's not magic — it's Merlin.Learn More
Ask an SVS Sound Expert
Have a question or need assistance placing your order? The SVS Sound Experts are standing by to help. Just call 1.877.626.5623 from Mon.-Fri. 9AM-9PM EST,Saturdays from 12PM-6PM, and Sundays from 12PM-4PM
You can also email us your question by filling out the form below, or live chat with us during the above hours.