PB12-Plus - Piano - Outlet - 1001N
The SVS PB12-Plus subwoofer delivers unmatched low frequency extension and output for the price, out-punching home theater subwoofers costing twice as much. Designed like an acoustic tank with a 12-inch front-firing driver and 800 watts RMS, 2,300+ watts peak power DSP amplifier, the PB12-Plus is an awe-inspiring ported box subwoofer that delivers earth-shaking bass with pinpoint control and accuracy so hear and feel every sonic moment exactly how an artist or director intended.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 18-250 Hz +/- 3 dB (20 Hz mode)
- 16-250 Hz +/- 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- 23-250 Hz +/- 3 dB (sealed mode)
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- Black gloss or full veneer black oak finish options.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Front-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Rigid and braced Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet.
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included.
- Power cord length: 8 feet.
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 22” (H) x 19.8” (W) x 26.6” (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 22” (H) x 19.8” (W) x 28.3” (D) (with grille).
- Carton Dimensions: 28” (H) x 25” (W) x 35” (D).
- Weight (unboxed): 127 pounds.
- Weight (boxed): 157 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions (palletized): 33” (H) x 26” (W) x 40” (D).
- Shipped Weight (palletized): 168 pounds.
- SVS 12” high performance Plus driver.
- Bifilar wound, 3” diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin.
- Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround.
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround.
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity.
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets.
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise.
- STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power).
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections.
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch.
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PB12-Plus.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings.
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover.
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display.
- Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values.
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- Input impedance - 24 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 22 kΩ (balanced XLR).