PC-2000 - Black Ash Vinyl - Outlet - 1120
PC-2000 - Black Ash Vinyl - Outlet - 1120
Sporting a unique and innovative cylinder design with a footprint measuring just 16.5-inches in diameter, the SVS PC-2000 subwoofer delivers unmatched bass performance per square-inch of floor space. Standing 34-inches tall with a 12-inch down-firing driver and 500 watts RMS, 1,100+ watts peak power DSP amplifier, the PC-2000 is a striking monolith of low frequency output that uses vertical height to achieve effortless bass output at all drive levels, with minimal floor space required. It is also the first SVS subwoofer to come standard with the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System. The elastomer feet decouple and isolate the PC-2000 from the floor, resulting in tighter and cleaner bass with less room rattle and bass bleed into other rooms.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Elegant top cap in choice of either piano gloss or black ash finish.
- Down-firing 12" 2000-series driver
- Rear-firing 4" high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare.
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering.
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W amplifier SVS-exclusive flush mounting system.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment.
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Overall Dimensions: 16.6” (OD) x 34.34” (H) (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 50 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 38.2" (H) x 19.0" (W) x 20.0" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 57.5 pounds.
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with < 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.
An icon of SVS subwoofer innovation, the cylinder-shaped cabinet design of the PC-2000 subwoofer lets owners benefit from the performance of a larger subwoofer, without sacrificing floorspace. Over 20 driver prototypes were built by hand and punished with rigorous real-world testing; including 100-hours straight of full power testing; before the final version of the 2000 Series driver was approved, making it one of the finest subwoofer drivers and motor assemblies in production.
Commanding 12-Inch SVS High Output Driver
The PC-2000 powered subwoofer boasts a 12-inch down-firing 2000 Series driver consisting of dual high-grade ferrite magnets and an FEA-optimized motor for nearly distortion-free performance. A reinforced Nomex spider was integrated for improved linearity and driver control, especially important when the STA-500D amplifier is pushing the PC-2000 to maximum output levels.
Powerful and Sophisticated Sledge STA-500D Amplifier
Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS and 1,100 watts peak power, the Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier inside the PC-2000 subwoofer delivers effortless power for maximum SPLs and sonic impact in movies and music, while maintaining pinpoint accuracy on frequency and transient response. It also has brains to match its brawn. A sophisticated DSP offers an array of filters and volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance, and the efficient Class-D design consumes less than half-a-watt of power in stand-by mode.
Rated at 17-270 HZ +/- 3dB, the PC-2000 features a stereo line-level RCA input and 80Hz high pass filtered output connections, continuously variable volume and phase controls, and a rear-firing 4-inch high-flow port with large radius inner and outer flanges. Black ash or piano gloss finished top caps give the subwoofer design flexibility to match a range of décors.
Thomas & Stereo (YouTube) Reviews Dual PC-2000 Subwoofers
"This fantastic subwoofer exceeded my expectations. The subwoofer control app is a god send. It has pure room rattling power and delivers a great experience when listening to some of...
Stereowise Reviews the PC-2000 Subwoofer
"Sonic overload, it was loud, clean, dynamic and hard-hitting. It shook the whole house! Based on its design, features, quality and performance, the SVS PC-2000 has earned our Highly Recommended...
New Record Day Reviews Dual PC-2000 Subwoofers
"Bazookas of bass awesomeness. Deep, powerful and downright musical, completely satisfied the bass freak in me. You are headed for sonic paradise when you own a PC-2000."
PC-2000 Subwoofer Receives Audioholics Bassaholic Certified Large Award
“The PC-2000 has very accurate bass reproduction, deep low frequency extension, smooth integration and is the market leader in terms of footprint vs. performance.”
Reference Home Theater - Stephen Hornbrook Reviews the PC-2000
"...it will get your house shaking… easily makes our recommended list.”
Area DVD Reviews the PC-2000 Subwoofer
"Sound depth, differentiation, and volume - everything was absolutely top notch/top level. (Tiefgang, Staffelung, Volumen – alles absolut auf Top-Level.)"
About.com - Robert Silva Reviews the PC-2000
"Overall, the PC-2000 provided a clean, deep, and forceful bass response… excellent with both music and movies… and can really put out a lot of deep bass for a reasonable...
Electronic House Awards the PC-2000 Subwoofer 2015 Product of the Year
"With a footprint measuring just 16.5 inches in diameter, the PC-2000 delivers unmatched bass performance per square-inch of floor space and comes standard with the Soundpath Subwoofer Isolation System."
Home Theater Forum - Sam Posten Reviews the Prime Bookshelf 5.1 Surround Package and PC-2000 Subwoofer
"I had to watch it again and again to make sure I wasn't just fooling myself. It really is that good… Solid performance, striking design, exceptional build quality and all...