SB-1000 - Black Ash - Outlet - 9104
SB-1000 - Black Ash - Outlet - 9104
Small subwoofer cabinets are not conducive to big bass, which presented a challenge for SVS engineers when designing the SB-1000 and its compact 13x13x13-inch enclosure. Refusing to sacrifice performance for size, SVS engineers threw out preconceived notions and designed a subwoofer with massive output and remarkable low frequency extension, especially relative to its size and price. All without sacrificing accuracy, detail, and musicality.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 24-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Premium black ash, piano gloss black and piano gloss white finish options
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Detachable power cord
- Cabinet Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14"(D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14.6"(D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 19" (H) x 18" (W) x 18" (D)
- Shipped Weight: 34 pounds
- SVS 12” high-performance driver
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management
- Lightweight Treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption
- Detachable power cord with main power switch
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls./li>
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)
Guias de Compras reviews SB-1000 Subwoofer
“Es tan nítido, preciso y ágil que, de nuevo, no había escuchado nada igual con anterioridad…Reproduciendo frecuencias tan profundas que llegan hasta los 24hz con una contundencia pasmosa y todo...
Home Theater Hobbyist Reviews the PB-1000 and SB-1000 Subwoofers
“Excellent output and deep extension but also great balance and extremely detailed bass. Both can play music and movies and you’ll have an enjoyable experience regardless. And while there are...
HT Hobbyist (YouTube) Reviews the SB-1000 Subwoofer
“Able to energize my room and punch me in the chest, which was surprising for such a compact sub. It’s very accurate, very articulate and sounds incredible for music. Absolutely...
CNET Names SB-1000 Best Subwoofer Under $500
“I've used a lot of subwoofers in my time, but nothing has so far matched SVS in terms of value for money. I use the larger SB-4000 as part of...
The Pixelated Gamer Reviews the SB-1000
"The SVS SB-1000 is an absolute workhorse and decimates the competition anywhere near its $500 price tag. Its compact size allows it to be placed just about anywhere, perfect for...
HiFi Class (Poland) gives SB-1000 Five Stars
“Massive, springy and strong bass from a small compact box. Effective and precise sound in a multi-channel configuration. It will also well complement the sound in the lowest tones of...
SB-1000 Awarded "Best Subwoofer for Small Spaces" by Wirecutter
"Measuring 13½ by 13 by 14⅝ inches (HWD), it’s compact enough to hide under many end tables, yet this 12-inch subwoofer actually exceeds the performance of some larger subs we...
Gadgetreview.com - James Pikover Reviews the SB-1000
"The SVS SB-1000 is a powerful and price-conscience subwoofer to give your entertainment center the bass it doesn’t just need, but that it deserves… I can’t recommend the SB-1000 enough."...
The Man Cave Cinema Reviews the SB-1000
“…butter smooth and hard hitting at the same time……you will most definitely fall in love with it, like I did. Also for $499 you just can’t go wrong."
Audiofi.net - Sujesh Pavithran Reviews the SB-1000
"This has to be one of the best bang-for-buck subwoofers in the market right now."