PB-1000 - Outlet - 3913
PB-1000 - Outlet - 3913
An anomaly in the world of subwoofers, the SVS PB-1000 plays below the limits of human hearing, down to 19Hz and lower, yet costs a fraction of what ported subwoofers with similar low frequency extension and output sell for. Simply put, it’s the deepest, most effortless and authoritative bass you’ll find for under $500. No subwoofer comes close to offering this level of low frequency output and extension value.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 19-270 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Premium black ash finish.
- Front-firing 10” driver.
- Front-firing 3.5" high-flow port with inner/outer port flares.
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction.
- Detachable power cord.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 18.9" (H) x 15" (W) x 19.4" (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 18.9" (H) x 15" (W) x 20" (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 46 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 24" (H) x 24" (W) x 20" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 60 pounds.
- SVS 10" high-performance driver.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion.
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management.
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies.
- Lightweight Treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise.
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections.
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections.
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls.
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)
Home Theater Hobbyist Reviews the PB-1000 and SB-1000 Subwoofers
“Excellent output and deep extension but also great balance and extremely detailed bass. Both can play music and movies and you’ll have an enjoyable experience regardless. And while there are...
PB-1000 Subwoofer Takes Top Spot in Audioholics' "5 Best Powered Subwoofers Under $500"
“Great balance of size, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. It is one of two subs in our list that can dig down to a solid 20Hz…Able to catch much of the...