PC-2000 - Black Ash Vinyl - Outlet - 1016
Outlet Special: Blemish on driver. See additional pic. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage. Read More
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. Fast & Free Shipping and Returns.
5-Year Unconditional Warranty
PC-2000 - Black Ash Vinyl - Outlet - 1016
500 watts RMS (1100 watts peak)Amplifier
16-260 Hz ± 3 dBFreq. Response
Single 4“PORT SIZE & #
34" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)Dimension
Introducing the PC-2000
PC-2000: Award-Winning 2000 Series Performance. Fresh All-New Cylinder Design.
Introducing the new PC-2000, featuring all-new 500 watt amplifier and capable 12” driver in a refreshed and modern style. It’s better looking and better performing even than its revered predecessors leveraging SVS’s award winning 2000-series technology. True to its iconic design heritage, this vertical powered cylinder leverages its height to sonic advantage. With a mere 16.6” diameter footprint, it delivers unmatched bass performance per square inch of floor space giving you the sheer power of a ported subwoofer in a footprint nothing matches. Your music and movies will enjoy depth and dynamics like never before.
NewSledge Amplifier STA-500D: PRECISE, FLEXIBLE, POWERFUL
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts.
Quick, smooth and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of under 0.5 watts. And lastly, pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested all-new SVS 2000-Series driver. All told, a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic).
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB.
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- Elegant interchangeable top cap with choice of piano gloss or black ash finish.
- Down-firing 12" 2000-series driver
- Rear-firing 4" high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare.
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering.
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W amplifier SVS-exclusive flush mounting system.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment.
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Overall Dimensions: 16.6” (OD) x 34” (H) (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 50 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 38.2" (H) x 19.0" (W) x 20.0" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 57.5 pounds.
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.