SB-1000 - Black Ash - Outlet - 1220
Outlet Special: Small dent in the top of the cabinet. See additional pic. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage.
In stock & Ships in one business day
45 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial | Fast & Free Shipping and Returns 5-Year Unconditional WarrantyFind a Dealer
Order by Phone: 1.877.626.5623
All this and more on every SVS order.See the bill of rights
300 watts RMS (720 watts peak)Amplifier
24-260 Hz ±3dBFreq. Response
N/A”Port Size & #
13.5" (H) 13" (W) 14" (D)Dimension
Introducing the SB-1000
SB-1000: Impressive deep, clean SVS-bass in an inconspicuous 13" cabinet.
Like a stick of dynamite, the SB-1000 is easy to conceal—but its impact hard to ignore. It’s the most SVS-bass that can be condensed into a 13” package. Pumping out loads of fast, clean, bottom end—action-scene punches hit you right in the gut. When it’s time to party, your music comes to life—bass lines are tight and drum beats never muddy. Elegantly finished in premium black ash, gloss piano black or gloss piano white, it fits with any décor. And yet, it’s small enough to tuck in a corner, if you need to keep it out of the way. To maximize the slam and impact of your home theater—with a minimal footprint—two SB-1000s can be paired—one on either side of your room. (Special discount available.) For big movie and music enjoyment, in a small package, go with the SB-1000.
"... represents a stunning achievement that must have the competition shaking in their boots... What SVS Sound has done withh the SB-1000 is nothing short of amazing."Digital Hippos, Review by Dustin Orgill, 3/1/2013.
"…butter smooth and hard hitting at the same time……you will most definitely fall in love with it, like I did. Also for $499 you just can’t go wrong."The Man Cave Cinema, Review, 11/3/2013.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
NewSledge Amplifier STA-300D: Precise, Flexible, Powerful
Our Sledge STA-300D amplifier packs technology and sophistication simply not found anywhere else at this price point. Conservatively rated at 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
This amp features a highly advanced DSP processor offering unmatched control over the subwoofer at all drive levels, for the ultimate in refined behavior. The control knobs are actually digital actuators for precise and noise-free adjustment.
Comprehensive and flexible connectivity options allow for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
SVS 12” High Output Driver
With SVS, compact and affordable doesn’t mean compromising on performance. The 12” driver in the SB-1000 pumps out loads of deep and powerful bass with low distortion, for smooth and accurate performance on music and movies.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion.
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies.
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management.
- Lightweight 12" cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
Experience SVS Audio 100% Risk-Free
The best place to audition any speaker or subwoofer isn't a noisy store; it's your own home, in the exact listening room where you will enjoy them!View the Bill of Rights
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 24-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Premium black ash, piano black and piano white finish options
- Front-firing 12" driver
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction
- Detachable power cord
- Cabinet Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14"(D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14.6"(D) (with grille)
- Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
- Shipped Dimensions: 19" (H) x 18" (W) x 18" (D)
- Shipped Weight: 34 pounds
- SVS 12” high-performance driver
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management
- Lightweight cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic)
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption
- Detachable power cord with main power switch
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls./li>
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)