PB-2000 - Outlet
PB-2000 - Outlet
Outlet Special: No damage. Factory inspected and tested. 5-Year Unconditional Warranty and complete Bill of Rights coverage.
Save an extra 5% on the purchase of 2 or more subwoofers with promo code "GoDual". Copy Code
Featuring Ultra Series technology, the SVS PB-2000 subwoofer unleashes effortless, commanding bass down to 17 Hz with exceptional detail and musicality. Sets all the performance benchmarks for a powered home theater subwoofer under $1,000.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
* Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability
- 17-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 12" driver.
- Rear-mounted amplifier.
- Screw-in rubber feet.
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard(MDF) cabinet construction.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 23.2" (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 20.9" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 25.4" (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 65.6 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 30" (H) x 23" (W) x 27" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 82 pounds.
- SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with < 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.
Elrief1 Reviews the PB-2000 Subwoofer (Youtube)
"The PB-2000 does everything you would want from a high-end subwoofer, and more. Build quality is top-notch, the sound is out of this world with bass that will shake your...
Z Reviews - Review of the PB-2000 Subwoofer
"SVS, they are the name for subwoofers. You work your way up through other brands, but then you have SVS. Their products just WORK in every room set-up."
Home Cinema Choice Reviews the PB-2000
“This all-round ability makes the SVS something of a star. It can deliver the eyeball-crushing silliness of movie night without breaking sweat, while relishing the more laidback task of mid-week...
Sound + Vision names our PB-2000 and SB-2000 as “Best under $1000”
PB-2000 Receives the HomeTheaterReview.com Best of 2014 Award
"…capable of the necessary brute force…surprisingly nuanced and detailed."
The PB-2000 and SB-2000 Subwoofers Receive Sound & Vision’s Top Pick Award.
"You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better bass value than what either of these subwoofers offers...each sub reproduced deeper bass response that I could literally feel in my sternum; it...
Audioholics - Tom Andry Reviews the PB-2000 and SB-2000 Subwoofers
“…SVS is offering technology normally reserved for subwoofers two or three times the asking price of 2000 series… The SB-2000 and PB-2000 set a new bar in the performance/price category…”...
HomeTheaterReview.com - Dennis Burger Reviews the PB-2000
"incredibly impactful yet refined…yet again, SVS has proven to be a company that defies expectations based on aesthetics and price… "
Malaysian Website AV2DAY.com Reviews the PB-2000
"…I am very confident to rate this sub woofer to out perform quite a few others, even if you spend twice the money…"
HomeTheaterForum.com Reviews the SB-2000 and PB-2000 Subwoofers
"Both models outperform most subwoofers by more recognizable names at the same price point"
AVSForum.com Reviews the PB-2000
"Among subwoofers that are capable of playing as low as 17 Hz, there are few with that capability that cost less…The PB-2000 earns my unreserved recommendation…"
Reference Home Theater - Chris Heinonen Reviews the PB-2000
"Everything seems to come alive a bit more when the PB-2000 plays… my home theater seats actually vibrate."
About.com - Brent Butterworth Reviews the PB-2000
"…the PB-2000 didn't just reproduce the notes, it almost felt like the big woofers in a good club P.A. system, with effortless, raw physical power and nary a trace of...
Audioholics.com - Tom Andry Previews the PB-2000 and SB-2000 Subwoofers
"…you've got to love SVS…SVS is offering technology normally reserved for subwoofers two or three times the asking price of 2000 series…their bread and butter is helping the common man...
You May Also Like...
The most popular SVS subwoofer of all-time is musical, well-balanced powerhouse that digs below 20Hz and blends with any speakers. Powerful enough to energize a space with deep and effortless bass yet compact enough to fit into any décor.
Staggering low-frequency output and subterranean deep bass extension down to 13Hz with an amazing degree of subtlety and finesse to thrill both action movie buffs and ardent audiophiles.
Works with nearly every subwoofer brand and model to improve bass performance while drastically reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artifacts and complaints from neighbors or roommates.
Pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors and five-layer dielectric insulation system maintain pristine signal between subwoofers and audio components so your system always sound...
Sound Experts Articles
10 Reason Why In-Wall Subwoofers are Great for Home Theater
A subwoofer is a speaker specifically dedicated t... Read more
7 Tips for Building a Championship Caliber Speaker System
No matter what time of year it is, a great home t... Read more
5 Reasons Why Home Theater Surround Sound Matters for Sports
When it comes to watching football, basketball, F... Read more