SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter
SVS engineered the best wireless subwoofer adapter available and then made it better by designing it to pass a pristine and accurate full-range audio signal at CD-quality for the benefit of speaker owners. The SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter reduces subwoofer cable clutter without sacrificing performance better than any solution available and it also unlocks wireless connectivity for a stereo zone of speakers, powered surround sound speakers, and amplifiers, while solving placement issues.
SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter includes:
- One transmitter and one receiver
- Two 17-inch 3.5 mm stereo male to stereo male RCA adapter cables
- Two 15-inch 3.5 mm to mono male RCA adapter cable
- Two USB 5V DC, 1A power adapters
Eliminate Cable Clutter and Expand Subwoofer Placement Options
Subwoofers are often the largest component in any audio or home theater system so placement can be a challenge. The SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter adds wireless connectivity giving you more subwoofer placement options and decreasing cable clutter without sacrificing performance.
Full-Range Wireless Connectivity
The rated frequency response for transmission is 6 Hz to 22,000 Hz +/-1 dB, so the adapter also unlocks wireless connectivity for a stereo zone of loudspeakers, powered home theater surround sound speakers, amplifiers and more at CD-quality with ultra-low latency (14 milliseconds) within the 2.4GHz frequency band.
Quick and Easy Installation
Simply connect the transmitter to an AV receiver, TV or other audio source via RCA interconnect; connect the receiver to a subwoofer, powered speaker or amplifier; pair the two devices, and the SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter sends a 16-bit/48KHz signal with no cables or wires required. Cable clutter and placement issues are a thing of the past! For added versatility, up to three adapters can be paired to create a multi-room distributed audio system.
Which SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter is right for me?
For the vast majority of users, the standard SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter works flawlessly to wirelessly connect your subwoofers, powered speakers, or other devices.
There are a few scenarios where the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter is a better option in your home theater or audio system.
- When multiple wireless devices (microwaves, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, etc) are all operating in close proximity.
- When you’ve experienced interference in the past from routers, smart appliances, and more.
- When connecting it to another wireless device like SVS Prime Wireless Powered Speakers, which have WiFi and Bluetooth streaming capabilities.
- When the subwoofer or powered speakers are further than 60-feet (line-of-sight) away from the transmitter.
Reference Home Theater Reviews the SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter
"After the short setup is done, there isn’t much to say aside from the fact that the SVS SoundPath Wireless Adapter worked flawlessly. Even in my AV room that is...